- Proton Gen2
- Proton Persona
- Proton Exora
- Proton Saga BLM
- 1 Unit Timing Belt
- 1 Unit Tensioner Bearing
- 3 Unit Viton Oil Seal
Saiz Fan Belt :
TOP REASONS TO REPLACE BELT TENSIONER, IDLER AND VITON OIL SEAL WHEN REPLACING TIMING BELT:
- OEMs recommended as part of normal preventive maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance should address all forms of failure.
- After 80,000 kilometers tensioner are more likely to fail (especially after installation and adjustment of a new belt).
- Labor cost associated with belt replacement is expensive so it makes economical sense to replace all components at the same time.
- A worn or lose pulley can cause belt problems.
- Operating tension of timing belt cannot be maintained to assure proper life-span.
- Internal bearing wear is not noticeable.